Monday, January 28, 2013

Kriti Kharbanda Biography

Kriti Kharbanda Personal Profile:

Name: Kriti Kharbanda
Pet Name: Ginger, Golden Retriever
Birth Date: 29th October, Scorpiov
Height: 5' 3
Education: B.Com; Diploma in Jewellery Designing
First Film: Boni
First Director: Raj Pippala
First Producer: Ramana Gogula
Hobbies:  Painting, Dancing, Playing Tennis and watching movies
Favorite Actors: Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Nagarjuna.

Kriti Kharbanda Biography:

Kriti Kharbanda is an Indian film actress who appears in Kannada and Telugu films. She made her debut with the Telugu film, Boni opposite Sumanth. Even though her debut was unsuccessful at the box office, she went on to co-star in Theenmaar alongside Pawan Kalyan, which turned out to be an average grosser.She also played a guest role in the hit Telugu film Ala Modalaindi, and acted in Mr. Nookayya alongside Manoj Manchu. In Tollywood, she's presently cast alongside Ram Pothineni in Bommarillu Bhaskar's film, Ongole Githa. She will also be seen in the first 3D Telugu film Om opposite Kalyan Ram. Both these films are slated for a 2013 release. Her debut Kannada movie, Chiru was a hit at the box office in 2010, and resulted in her signing several projects in Sandalwood like Galaate, Prem Adda, and Googly.


Favorite Films: Iam a total bollywood buff; love watching emotional n romantic films loved the movie Vivah and also like the film - Love story.

Favorite Actors: Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor is really good looking... down south I really admire Mr. Nagarjuna.

Favorite Actress: Sharmila Tagore, she is just so beautiful...Sonam Kapoor and Dia Mirza are really pretty... and  Julia Robert is also my favorite.

Favorite Food: Home food!! Nothing like it!  Apart from that I am casually a fan of Indian food... then comes Chinese and a little bit of Italian..

Favorite Hotel: I really enjoy eating junk food.. Road side dhabas... pani puri stalls, chat counters   don't be surprised if you see me munching something round the corner...

Favorite Holiday Spot: I want to visit Kashmir with my family. And also the Golden Temple in Amritsar.

Dream Date: Anything that is simple and that brings a smile on my face... Makes me feel loved and is done from the heart.

Accessories that you must carry with: I literally carry my home wit me... a big bag that weighs more than me... he he, the list is never ending.. To start wit a hair brush is a must!!

First Crush: I was really young.. used to play tennis.. really cute boys out there!!
Kind of roles looking for: Anything that has relevance in the film .. as a character it has to be important. The length does not matter. I want to do roles that bring life to the film. Not just running around trees.. I don't want to break into a song every little while or dress like a doll and sit there.

Opinion on Skin Show:  Is OK to a certain degree. Depends on the character and script. Can't say much..

Can do smooch scenes?: NO! NO!

Idea of Glamour: WHAT EVER MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE. I want to do glamorous roles but definitely with some character. Being an actor I cant decide what I want to do. I need to mould into every character I am offered. How I am in real life or my take on glamour is not important. It is only important for the director to look at me as a certain character as believe I can do it. If they assume I cant do a certain character on the basis of my previous work or how I am in real life then I cant help it.

Message to Readers : it is important to believe in yourself. That is exactly why I am here today. Look at the world with a smile n they will smile back at you. Thank u very much for accepting  me and I hope I am able to entertain the readers n the entire audience in the future n not let them down.


2011Ala ModalaindiSimranTeluguGuest appearance
2012Mr. NookayyaAnuradaTelugu
2012Prem AddaGirijaKannada
2013Ongole GittaTeluguFilming

Subscribe to get more Posts :